Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 101 Award

I received this Happy 101 Award from Le, a newbie foodblogger who told me I was among those who inspired her to start her foodblog (mainly because I was in the same boat she is in now when I started my own foodblog...if you don't know it yet, you can read on my About Me page).

I feel honored to be a recipient of this award, and even though lately I am very busy, I am taking some time off to (1)enumerate and reflect on things that make me happy, and (2) pass this award on to others who have been making other people inspired and happy.

10 Things that make me happy:

1. Family time (watching, outing, traditional celebrations, target shooting, just having fun)
2. My sunroom and the sampaguita flowers
3. Cooking and baking, and people appreciating my efforts (blog readers, family, friends)
4. When my patients express appreciation for what I do for them, or when I see them improve under my care
5. When our cat Mimzy jumps on my lap to be petted (she is usually snobby)
6. When my kids get good grades
7. When other people speak highly of my kids
8. When hubby reminds me how much he loves me (he does by building our house and my computer custom-made for ME)
9. Having exercise time (which I barely get nowadays)
10. Looking at our photos to see how much things/people have changed.

I am passing on the awards to:
1. MaMely of http://pinoyamericanrecipes.blogspot.com
2. Claire of http://www.clairebakescakes.blogspot.com
3. Vanjito of http://panlasangpinoy.com
4. JMom of http://amoores.com


Here are the rules:
1 Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2 List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3 List 10 things that make you happy.
4 Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award




3 comments:

clairebakescakes said...

Thank you Manang :-) I'm honered.

JMom said...

Aw, thanks, Lori, for the award. You are an inspiration to me too and I feel like we are old friends even though we've never met. It always amazes me how we've gotten to know each other only through our blogs and yet feel such a connection. I just love our old group of Pinoy food bloggers :)

MaMely said...

Manang, thank you very much for thinking of me and for passing on to me this award....it is an honor to receive it from you. More power to you, Manang!!take care!

Custom Search