Thursday, July 16, 2009

Char-Broil Grill



My favorite cooking gadget for this season....





After we ourselves installed our pool, we have been enjoying bumming under the sun when weather permits.







When hubby bought this, I was busy cleaning up the house. He went to home depot and sent me a picture message. I immediately went online and looked at the bad reviews of that product, called him about it, then he looked for the next cheap grill, still bad reviews. This one is the third cheapest, with mixed reviews so we went for it.



I have no real complaints so far...

2 comments:

CB said...

Hiya - hope you continue to enjoy your Char-Broil grill. It would be great if you shared some of your family grilling ideas with the readers at Sizzle on the Grill - a web log and newsletter for owners of Char-Broil grills. I think any recipes from the Phillapine tradition would be great! The Tillapia whole fish grill looks great. Let me know - I write and publish Sizzle on the Grill. CB
cb@sizzleonthegrill.com

bébé de sucre said...

love your grill!!!

Custom Search